Nice vs. Kind Masterclass
Kind is Powerful. Nice is Destructive.
Do you wish you could change the behaviors in your life that are harming your relationships and your business and creating disconnection from those you love? It's crazy because most of us were taught our whole lives to "Be nice" and not how to be lovingly authentic. Nice is one of the sneakiest emotions. It's so sneaky because it masquerades as Kindness without us even being aware that we are engaging in destructive habits. It's time to get rid of nice and turn authentic loving kindness Into Your Superpower.
The Transformation begins on January 8, 2024
Reserve Your Spot for the "Women In Business - Nice vs. Kind" Masterclass!
7 Benefits of this Masterclass
- Learn the four criteria to determine if you're being kind or just being nice.
- Find out where your version of the "nice girl" started
- Living the model of how to go from being nice to being kind.
- Know how to set and keep healthy, loving boundaries, especially during conflict.
- Understand if you are making covert contracts and how to set authentic expectations instead.
- Learn how to lean into a situation with love, especially when you want to lean out.
- Stop "Emotion Shielding"
- Gain a deeper understanding of your own behavior and counterfeit emotions
- Become an advocate for YOU
- Differentiate between authentic and counterfeit emotions
- Foster personal growth and a stronger sense of self
- Reduce stress and anxiety by setting healthy boundaries
- Effectively express your true feelings more effectively
- Boost your self-confidence and assertiveness
- Navigate life with greater self-assuredness
- Identify people-pleasing tendencies
- Build emotional resilience to more effectively handle life's challenges and setbacks
- Thrive in all of your relationships
- Grow with Authentic Connections
- Remove the tension in your relationships
- Break out of codependent relationships
- Foster deeper, more meaningful connections with others by expressing your authentic self
- Develop the ability to set and maintain healthy boundaries
- Build trust and respect in your relationships
- Learn to address conflicts in a constructive and compassionate manner
- Enhance the quality of your friendships by being a more genuine and reliable friend
- Develop leadership skills by becoming a more authentic and assertive leader in your professional life.
- Improve your ability to collaborate more effectively with colleagues
- Learn to manage workplace conflicts
- Increase your chances of career advancement by showcasing your authenticity and leadership abilities
- Reduce workplace stress by setting clear boundaries
- Contribute to stronger team dynamics by promoting authenticity, trust, and open communication amongst team members
How "Nice" Affects Your Dating
How "Nice" Affects Your Family
How "Nice" Affects Your Work
"I am learning so much about myself and my true emotions. At the beginning I didn’t know that just two simple words Nice vs Kind, would bring up so much emotion and disturb my comfort zone. I’m so in love with this 21 day course. Now I understand why you say, "I’m a recovering nice guy." It will be a life time program"
- Marcia C.
How you will go from Nice to Kind in 21 Days
Day 1 - Kind vs. Nice Overview: Gain a clear understanding of the distinction between being kind and nice.
Day 2 - Who are we Nice to? (The Six Personalities): Explore the six personalities we tend to be nice to and understand their dynamics.
Day 3 - The Four Criteria: Discover the four criteria that often drive our niceness and its impact on relationships.
Day 4 - Where was the Nice girl born? (Why are we Nice?): Explore the origins of niceness and the reasons behind our tendencies to be nice.
Day 5 - The Model of Going From Nice to Kind: Learn the step-by-step model for transitioning from being merely nice to practicing genuine kindness.
Day 6 - Step 1: Boundaries: Understand the importance of setting healthy boundaries in fostering authentic connections.
Day 7 - Step 2: Listen and Validate: Explore the power of active listening and validating others' perspectives to build empathy.
Day 8 - Step 3: Invite: Learn how to invite others into constructive conversations by focusing on growth and understanding.
Day 9 - Step 4: Surrender (The Key to Success): Discover the role of surrender in building harmonious relationships and effective communication.
Day 10 - Step 5: Repeat or Release: Explore the significance and difference between repeating positive behaviors or releasing negative patterns.
Day 11 - Emotion Shielding: Understand the concept of emotion shielding and its impact on interactions.
Day 12 - Covert Contract: Recognize and address covert contracts in communication dynamics.
Day 13 - Misconceptions of Being Nice: Challenge common misconceptions about niceness and its implications.
Day 14 - Nice Girls Are Not Peacemakers: Explore the difference between being a peacemaker and merely appeasing others.
Day 15 - Nice Guy = The Victim: Identify the victim mentality and its connection to being overly nice.
Day 16 - Conflict Avoidance vs. Conflict Resolution (Leaning Out vs. Leaning In): Differentiate between conflict avoidance and resolution.
Day 17 - Doormat No More. Understanding Your Needs and Wants: Embrace self-awareness by understanding and articulating your needs and wants.
Day 18 - The Effects of Being Kind. The Effects of Being Nice: Examine the lasting effects of practicing kindness versus niceness.
Day 19 - Examples of Kind Conversations: Explore real-world examples of how to initiate kind conversations and invite positive change.
Day 20 - Reflection: Reflect on your journey and the insights gained through the course.
Day 21 - Celebrate: Acknowledge your growth and celebrate your commitment to cultivating kindness.
What people are saying about the Masterclass
"The world needs this! I used to think emotions were either bad or good. Now I know that every emotion serves a purpose. Understanding the difference between authentic and counterfeit emotions is helping me grow in ways I never imagined. This is life-changing"!"
"I am finding awesome opportunities at least once a day to share about the things I have been learning. When you truly love and care for someone, you are kind, not sugarcoated nice. You make choices that are kind to yourself, and kind to them- not just what feels comfortable or good in the moment. I truly believe that the work Curtis is doing is vitally important to helping us.”
"Back in September I had the opportunity to take the “Kind verse Nice" Masterclass” from Curtis Morley, during a time in my life I felt I needed to learn new life skills. The timing was just right and I was willing to learn. Taking the time to practice how to be kind each day helped me to grow. The reminder to act and not react has helped me. Having good emotional health is needed in the times we live in."
"I am grateful for this course and an entire new perspective of learning about emotions. It hasn’t been easy, but definitely worth more than I can express."
“If you feel consistently drained by your relationships, then this course is for you. Curtis walks you through setting appropriate boundaries, while aligning yourself with your higher values in your relationships. His step-by-step and day-by-day group approach will help retrain your brain to achieve what you really crave--lasting, authenitc, and synergizing connections with the people around you! It's a lot of work, but definitely worth all of the effort I spent. Plus, I've made amazing friendships with others who also desire to be kind!”
Nice vs. Kind Masterclass
Registration Deadline: January 3, 2024
Women In Business Nice vs. Kind Masterclass
- Access to our Women in Business 21-day "Nice vs. Kind" Transformation Masterclassfor a complete personal growth journey.
- Two group calls per week to apply lessons, reflect on your progress, and offer group feedback and support
- Authentic connection with people you've been overly nice to in past.
- Understand the difference between being "Nice" and being genuinely "Kind."
- Take charge of your emotions and become an advocate for YOU.
- Practical insights for better, more meaningful relationships.
- Supportive community of like-minded individuals.
This class was very well thought out and put together. I'm so grateful for the insight I gained from this class. I especially loved how it was set up. Having virtual chats twice a week to make sure everyone is on the same page and to answer our questions was a great idea. Having a couple people to check in with each day and discuss the challenges and insights we are having was so helpful. Having the specific things we have to do each day was so helpful to help us remember what we're working on to give us more opportunities to practice and make these skills a habit in our lives. This class will be so helpful for so many people! It's so helpful in teaching us how to connect with others better and set and implement healthy boundaries.
- Melissa M.